Take a Look Inside
Paul Canonici’s So Italian contains so much. It’s an amazing collection of original essays, artwork, travel notes, and Italian cooking tips., including:
- 140 Images of Canonici’s art, most taken from his travel sketchbook, all inspired by Italian scenes he saw while touring Italy in the 1980’s and 1990’s
- Essays based on his travel notes.
- Traditional Italian recipes representing all regions of Italy, for appetizers (antipasti), first dishes (primi), second courses (secondi), vegetables and salads (contorni) and deserts (dolci).
- A main feature of the book: forty pasta sauces, the classics, many quick and easy, some require no cooking.
- Tips for cooking Italian.